Our Home Based Business Insurance Program is a comprehensive policy that is specifically designed for home based businesses. While standard homeowners endorsements offer some coverage, they are not designed to cover many business related losses. You may discover that you are underinsured after a loss occurs.
• You live in a U.S. state or the District of Columbia.
• You are looking for business personal property insurance and business general liability coverage, NOT homeowners insurance, professional liability insurance or automobile insurance.
• Your business is home-based, not located in a retail store or commercial office space. Note this does not mean you must conduct all business activities at home.
• Your home is the only permanent business location, though it is OK to operate from another site, such as a craft show, on a temporary basis.
• The type of business you operate is eligible for the RLI policy. contact us to see if your business qualifies.
Meeting the above criteria does not mean that you are definitely eligible for coverage. If you do not meet all of the basic requirements outlined above, your business may not qualify for the Home Business Insurance policy, but you may want to contact us to discuss your business insurance needs. If your business complies with all the requirements above, complete the form below. We will get back in touch with you and answer your questions as soon as possible.